Entering a List
Text lists can be used for various reasons. A teacher can do student class lists,
inventory lists, personal lists, staff lists, etc. To enter text into any column of
cells, the text can be changed by font size, font style, font color, and be aligned left,
center, or right in each cell.
To enter a text list:
- select any column to enter the list in
- block that column (highlight it) and apply any changes needed to the cell and
- click on the cell where the start of the list will be
- type in the data in each cell
- to go to the next cell in the column press 'Enter'
- NOTE: any changes or corrections to data inside any previous cells; click
the cursor in the cell and all changes have to be done via the Formula Bar